Orris Aster Court Premier, Sector 85 Gurgaon at 4% discount

Orris ASTER Court Premier sector 85 Dwarka Gurgaon Expressway Gurgaon

Orris Aster Court Premier, Sector 85 Gurgaon at 4% discount

Market Price
Rs. 4,000
Discount
4%
Location
Location: 
Rs. 3,840
DEAL CLOSED

Overview

This is an attractive opportunity to buy a luxury home in Orris Aster Court, Premier, Sector 85, Gurgaon near Dwarka Gurgaon Expressway at BSP of Rs. 3,648/- psf only against retail price of Rs. 3,800 psf

If you are interested in this project then please click on I'M INTERESTED above and fill in your details or call us at +91-9717353061.

We will send our representative at your doorstep to collect the cheque (in name of the builder).

The project also offers subvention scheme in which one needs to pay only 15% now and rest on possession.

For more details of the project please refer to the overview section.

The other charges are as follows:

ParticularRs. PSF
PLCs 
Ground, 1st & 2nd & 3rd Floor100
Park Facing100
Corner Facing100
Any Two150
Three250
  
EDC/IDC333
IFMS50
Club Membership Fee (Rs.)50,000
Car Parking: 
Covered (Rs.)3,00,000
Open (Rs.)2,00,000

Note: Two Parkings (One open & One covered) mandatory with 3bhk & 4bhk apartments.

Payment Plan

Down Payment Plan (10% discount on 95% Basic Sales Price)
At the time of booking3bhk- Rs. 4Lakhs & 4bhk- Rs. 4.5Lakhs
Within 45 days of booking95% of BSP less booking amount+100% of PLC, Parking, EDC/IDC, & Club Membership Fee
At the time of offer of possession5% of BSP+IFMS+any other charges

Booking Amount

Rs. 4 Lakhs for 3bhk & Rs. 4.5 Lakhs for 4bhk. Booking amount Cheque in the name of "Orris Infrastructure Limited".

Aster court Premier is a luxury residential project launched by Orris Infrastructure Ltd., located in Sector 85, Gurgaon, near Dwarka Expressway. The project offers 12 towers of 3bhk & 4bhk luxury apartments, size 1970 sqft to 2410 sqft respectively, at very attractive price. The elevation of each low rise towers is G+8 with only two apartments on each floor.

The project also offers subvention scheme (by DHFL)  i.e. pay only 15% now and rest on possession.

Construction Linked Payment Plan

 

Key Features

  • 10, 000 sq.ft club area with swimming pool / Zen Next gym with cardio training.
  • Net games: table tennis / tennis court / squash court / badminton court / basketball court.
  • Open Air Theatre
  • Amenities: super mart / clinic / primary school / creche / children tot-lot within the complex
  • Beautifully landscaped gardens with children area / jogging track / sitting area.
  • Water harvesting
  • Earth quake resistant structure as per seismic zone IV
  • 100% power back up
  • CCTV surveillance / round the clock security
  • Landscaped grounds / well planned infrastructure by renowned architect Nelson (U.S.A)
  • 4 side open location
  • 2 well ventilated condominiums on each floor.

Unit Plan

TypeArea Sq ft
3bhk+Servant1,970
4bhk+Servant2,410

Booking Amount

Rs. 4 Lakhs for 3bhk & Rs. 4.5 Lakhs for 4bhk. Booking amount Cheque in the name of "Orris Infrastructure Limited".

The project is located in Sector 85, Dwarka-Gurgaon Expressway, near Emaar MGF's Palm Gardens.

 

Aster Court Premier Location Map

Photos

Orris Aster Court Premier 3bhk 1970sqft sector 85 Dwarka Gurgaon Expressway
Orris Aster Court Premier 4bhk 2410sqft sector 85 Dwarka Gurgaon Expressway
Orris Aster Court Premier 3bhk 1970sqft sector 85 Dwarka Gurgaon Expressway

Comments

Is the price indicated correct. What I understand the price shall be Rs. 4400/ sq ft instead of indicated price of Rs. 3648/ sq ft. Can you clarify the same.

Dear Sir, The builder's price for 4BHK is Rs. 3,800 per sq ft and for 3BHK it is Rs. 4,000 per sq ft. We are offering group discount of 4% on each of them. Therefore the discounted price would be Rs. 3,648 and Rs. 3,840 respectively. The builder also has a subvention plan in which 15% payment is to be made now and the remaining 85% will be bank loan for which EMI would start from possession. However, the builder's price in this plan becomes Rs. 4,200 for 4BHK and Rs. 4,400 for 3BHK. The Group Discount of 4% would also be valid on subvention plan. Team Group Bookings

I am intrested in booking, pl confirm the price per sq ft.

I am Qatar based NRI, how is this project and what is best rate available in group booking.

Pl. let me know the actual cost of the flat. Amount to be paid upfront. Whether subvention scheme still available. floor of the flat available etc.

Add new comment

Connect with us


Home