Distress Sale: BPTP Amstoria Plot of 225 sq yard @ Rs. 56,000 per sq yd as compared to market price of Rs. 65,000

Distress Sale: BPTP Amstoria Plot of 225 sq yard @ Rs. 58,000 per sq yd as compa

Distress Sale: BPTP Amstoria Plot of 225 sq yard @ Rs. 56,000 per sq yd as compared to market price of Rs. 65,000

Market Price
Rs. 65,000
Discount
14%
Location
Location: 
Rs. 56,000
DEAL CLOSED

Overview

Project: 

We have a mandate to sell a 225 sq yard plot in BPTP Amstoria Sector 102, Gurgaon at a price of Rs. 56,000 per sq ft.

The seller needs money urgently, therefore is willing to sell at a price of Rs. 56,000 per sq yard, whereas the market price is around Rs. 65,000 per sq yard. The Seller has made 95% payment to the builder and remaining 5% is to be paid at the time of possession (expected in Jan 2013). The seller is willing to take maximum payment in cheque.

About BPTP Amstoria

  • Amstoria is a premium integrated township in Sector 102, Gurgaon
  • It offers global standards in planning, design and architecture.
  • Located on the 150 mtr wide Dwarka Expressway, India’s widest road, it will have diplomatic enclave & golf course in close vicinity.

Why You Should Buy:

  • Price much lower than market price (Immediate Savings!)
  • Great Appreciation Prospects
  • Location Advantage: Right on Dwarka Gurgaon Expressway
  • Land Ownership: Construction can be done as per one’s wishes.
  • Construction in full swing
  • Detailed Brochure
  • Site Layout

For more details, please call us at +91-9911050333 or email us at resale@groupbookings.in

 

Project Approvals

  • DGTCP Haryana has granted M/s Countrywide Promoters (P) Ltd. license no. 58 dated 03/08/2010 and 45 dated 17/05/11 for development of a residential colony over 126.67 acres.
  • The total no. of plots approved are 857 (including EWS) & the layout plan is approved vide DRG. NO. DGTCP-2420 on 16/03/11.
  • There is a provision of 1 high school, 3 nursery schools, 1 primary school, 1 religious building, 1 creche, 1 Community centre, 3 nursing homes and 1 dispensary.

Actual Construction Photos

Distress Sale: BPTP Amstoria Plot of 225 sq yard @ Rs. 58,000 per sq yd as compared to market price of 65,000.

Distress Sale: BPTP Amstoria Plot of 225 sq yard @ Rs. 58,000 per sq yd as compared to market price of 65,000.

 

Location Map

Distress Sale: BPTP Amstoria Plot of 225 sq yard @ Rs. 58,000 per sq yd as compared to market price of 65,000.

 

For more details, please call us at +91-9911050333 or email us at resale@groupbookings.in

Comments

test  test

Add new comment

Connect with us


Home